Friday, July 21, 2017

Time to unplug...


I'm so happy to have my Stacy Nash Stitch Camp Tray finished!
Now I can display the set :)


I really like the design - strawberries and patriotic bunting - two of my favorite things :)

I also finished a project that I was stitching on the 4th of July:


"Hurrah for the Red, White & Blue"
by Pineberry Lane
stitched on Murky linen by Picture This Plus

edged with vintage rickrack and I added a little antique patriotic pin that I had.

Soon I'll heading to the Northwoods and my annual time of unplugging technology
 and recharging body and soul.


Last week both pups had surgery and are now recuperating at home.
Leia has been good and not focusing on her stitches. 
Peanut has a tendency to lick his stitches, but the baby onesie seems to be a deterent - much better than a cone :)


Leia has also been distracted by the big hotdog that my Mom gave her for her birthday last month.


The only problem is that she never wants to put it down :) 


Peanut rather take it easy and nap whenever possible.

I hope that you each find time to unplug and recharge!

He says, “Be still, and know that I am God;
    I will be exalted among the nations,
    I will be exalted in the earth.”
~Psalm 46:10

Blessings, Patti

10 comments:

marly said...

Very nice projects. Love the Murky. Your pups are so sweet and that hotdog cracked me up.

Linda said...

Get well soon pups! Love the onesie and the hot dog! Have a wonderful adventure in the woods.

Prims By The Water said...

Your pups are adorable Patti. So love that patriotic creation. Will have to purchase that pattern. Have fun unplugging. I find myself doing that at times now. Janice

Marilyn said...

Great finishes.
I saw your Hurrah finish on FB, so cool on the Murky.
The Pups are too cute, especially with that big Hot-Dog! :)
Marilyn

sandi s said...

I love your babies! I'm a nut for doxies, I have 4 of my own. 😊 Your needlework is beautiful! Hugs,

Robin in Virginia said...

Your set is fabulous. I love the bunting in the design. Way to go on finish the set and the Pineberry Lane piece. Your pups are adorable. Enjoy your time of being unplugged and rejuvenation!

Rugs and Pugs said...

I hope Peanut and Leia are healing quickly!
Peanut looks so cute in his onsie.
Hugs :)
Lauren

Pamela said...

Your stitching and finishing are beautiful!
Hope the pups are on the mend. Glad you are taking some time to " unplug and recharge".
Pam

Halland House Gifts said...

Patti, your Stacy Nash camp tray is just lovely. I wish your fur babies quick and uneventful healing.

Anonymous said...

Your family is in my prayers.


āļ•āļēāļĢāļēāļ‡āļ„āļ°āđāļ™āļ™āļžāļĢีāđ€āļĄีāļĒāļĢ์āļĨีāļ