Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Country Sampler Stitch Camp 2017 ~ The Shopping



The shopping at Country Sampler is, as always, inspiring!


So much to take in and so difficult to make decisions.


I want it all! :)


It's so nice to be there for a few days ~ time to mull things over and
go through the store a few times or more...



It seems that I can never have too many ribbons.
(And I had to share our sweet little nametags / placeholders.)


I had to come home with at least one new Maggie kit.


This is one of Vickie and Maegans' books - chockfull of wonderful designs.
Many of the models were on display during camp.


And a few more books that had to go home with me.


Models for both of these were on display at Country Sampler.
Even more wonderful in person.
I went back and forth on the "Berry Days" pattern
until I flipped it over and knew that I had to have it!


Love this bonus pattern for the sweetest coordinating needlebook!


Jeanne and her team at Country Sampler are well known for switching up colors - and the colors they picked for this Stacy Nash kit took my breath away - gorgeous linen, threads, wool, velvet and ribbon - absolutely everything to complete this pinkeep with its darling strawberries!
Can't wait to get started on it!


I didn't have time for all of my usual stops - this was a quick trip.
But I did have to stop at one antique mall for a quick run through.
I loved everything in this display.


And this old penny rug caught my eye.


These flowered centers were different.


Sew sweet!


And this is what came home with me.


I loved the stenciling and the interesting shape of this tin bowl.


And while I have similar pincushions, the patterned side was different and the price was right.


I couldn't leave this trip without sharing the lovely flowers at the Spring Green Motel.


The lighting was off on this picture, but I loved the unique birdhouse.


Every motel should have a chicken coop out back :)


I wish there was more free time to sit in one of the beautiful outside sitting areas.


There is a little pond hidden in the middle of this area.


 A pretty use for an old motorless truck.


Good bye Spring Green, Wisconsin!
I hope not to stay away so long...

 And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless for the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ—to the glory and praise of God.
~Phillipians 1:9-11

Blessings, Patti

10 comments:

marly said...

What a wonderful place to stay. I'm stealing the petunias on posts idea! Very unusual bowl, great find. But that Nash kit, good gravy that is fabulous. The colors are just. so. FABULOUS. Hope mom is doing well.

Robin in Virginia said...

What a wonderful place to attend a retreat/class! What gorgeous petunias and plants; love the truck turned planter! You came home with some outstanding goodies. Good for you!

Prims By The Water said...

Oh Patti, I would have gone broke if I had been there. I always drool when I see pics of this wonderful store. Janice

The Eveningstitcher said...

Such a beautiful shop! I was there back in 2009 and fell in love with everything! It's hard not too....everything is just so inspiring and beautiful! Spring Green is such a nice little town...not much there, but it is such a nice place to visit! It's my dream to go back one day! You purchased some wonderful items!

Marilyn said...

You brought home some great stash!
Spring Green is surely a beautiful area, and sooooo relaxing, a quaint town.
Thanks for sharing the pics.
Marilyn

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a wonderful time with fabulous purchases. Would love to visit the antique store. Do you remember where it was?
Thanks so much!
Linda

Rugs and Pugs said...

Patti ~
Thanks so much for taking us along to the retreat. I've enjoyed all the posts. Thanks for all the pictures!!!
You always come home with THE BEST stuff.
Oh, I love that old pickup planted with flowers.
Hugs :)
Lauren

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh... I have to go there. I only live about 2 1/2 hours away.... I just have never made the trip! Looks like tons of eye candy. :o)

moosecraft said...

Thank you once again for bringing us along on your trip to Country Sampler! I'd love to take a road trip out there one day! But, for now I have pictures on blogs and the USPS to help me enjoy their stuff! :-)

Yang Kuo said...

Sounds like a wonderful time with fabulous purchases. Would love to visit the antique store. Do you remember where it was?
Thanks so much!


หีฟิต