Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Pennies from Heaven ~ Volume 15


When I was down at Mom's for Thanksgiving, she had more finishes to share!


I just love this turkey by The Old Tattered Flag!
It had been in my pile of kits for quite some time
and I'm glad to see Mom enjoying stitching it and her finished product.


She did an awesome job!


 Just love that turkey!
 

Here is another kit that sat in my kit bin for quite some time,
but now is seeing the light of day under Mom's talented hands!


This wonderful sewing basket is by The Sampling.


Again Mom did a fabulous job on the sewing and the finishing!


It is very sweet from each and every direction.


Another job well done!

Mom's final finish used the wool that she bought on our little road trip:


Wow! A fantastic choice of wool and a fantastic job stitching!


Her veins on the leaves are just perfect! And my favorite part is


The beads that she added to the poinsettia centers!
design by Lakeview Primitives

Beautiful work Mom!
can't wait to see what you are working on next...

“I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me -
just as the Father knows me and I know the Father—and I lay down my life for the sheep."
~John 10:14-15

Blessings, Patti

17 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Yep, your Mom does stunning stitching!

Unknown said...

The turkey is just wonderful! I also like the small bowl...I will have to look for that one. Thanks for sharing!

Jan said...

These are just beautiful! The stitching is amazing!

old crow said...

Such beautiful pieces! Lovely job! I love them all!

Karen said...

I love the turkey too. I am still working on some turkey wall hangings that I did not get done before Thanksgiving.

WoolenSails said...

Love seeing what your mom has made, she does such beautiful pieces and ones I wouldn't mind making and having in my house.

Debbie

Marilyn said...

All of your Mom's projects are so beautiful.
Love, love, love the Turkey Runner!
Marilyn

moosecraft said...

Yay Mom! She certainly has some beautiful stitches!

Marcia said...

All are beauties and the pointsettas with the beads are stunning.

Linda said...

Jill....just wow!

laceystitcher said...

Your mom does such fabulous stitching and her projects are always beautiful eye candy!! Both of you are clearly very talented. Thank you so much for sharing. Thinking of you and your mom during this holiday season; prayers for God's Grace and Strength. Happy stitching...............

C Reeder PhxAz said...

What incredible work. I love the bowl best

Me and My Stitches said...

Your mom sure is keeping busy...wonder if I could send some of my UFOs to her!? They are all beautiful!

Will a stitch said...

Beautiful!

linda said...

You are such a talented and artistic family! Love to see all your stitching.

Sandra said...

Thank you for showing the pictures of the finished wool needlework basket on your blog, I have looked on the net, but unfortunately the kit is out of stock. I think I could possibly manage to make one up anyway, but I am wondering if you could point me in the right direction to buying the wool fabrics. I live in the UK, but haven't a clue what to search for on places like Ebay, as I realise it isn't a felt, but as I haven't done this sort of work before I'm lost. I don't think we have the same sorts of Primitive type stores that you have in the US. Hope you can perhaps help.

Sandra

LilyPadPrimitives said...

Love the turkey applique. Does anyone know where I can get this pattern. The old tattered flag no longer carry it?