Monday, May 30, 2016

A Prairie Schooler Year ~ May


My year of Prairie Schooler finishes from over the years continues.
And time just keeps slipping by...


Completed during my "over one" stitching period...


Stitched way back when and I still enjoy it...


Another over one stitchery. This little fob is one of my favorites.


I love the detail and shading in this Canadian Goose.
The fob is two sided and here is the other side:


Can't decide which side I like better!


already this fob is 15 years old...

and this isn't a Prairie Schooler, but I just had to share this favorite for Memorial Day:


Design is a freebie from Plum Street Samplers.

'When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.
In God, whose word I praise—
in God I trust and am not afraid.
    What can mere mortals do to me?'
Psalm 56:3-4

Blessings, Patti

6 comments:

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

Thank you for mentioning the free chart and how you finished it. This is one I'd like to stitch. Your finish with the poppy is very cute.

Natasha said...

lovely finishes!! I once started the May PS chart and for the life of me can not remeber where I placed it :) I love stitching over 1
Take Care

Charlotte said...


Love all your work. We just returned from Italy and we saw fields of poppies in bloom. So beautiful and so reminded me of Memorial Day. I need to add that project to my to do list.

Charlotte

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Beautiful--PS is sorely missed!

Marilyn said...

Your over-one stitching is beautiful.
Marilyn

Isabelle said...

Your PS stitchng are just gorgeous !!! Thanks for sharing them with us ...I love Prairie Schooler designs : so poetic !!!
Have a wonderful day,
Isa