Wednesday, July 29, 2015

July Finishes...



Buttermilk Basin's
"Year in Stitches Collection - July"

Stitching time has been rare this month. Two trips and then catching up at home and work has curtailed my treasured creative time.


To me, nothing says summer like red geraniums.
This classic is always a must for me.


I was thrilled to find my favorite variegated geraniums this year.


"Wilhelm Langguth Pelagonium"


I realized as I was taking photos, that a Red Admiral Butterfly was having a snack.


A quick (and blurry) glimpse of his beautiful side before he fluttered away...


Buttermilk Basin's
"Live Simply - July"


Buttermilk Basin's
Basin Banner - July

I hope to pull out the August kits on Saturday.
Right on time :)

"Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see."
~Hebrews 11:1

Blessings, Patti

6 comments:

paulette said...

WOW!! You were very productive over July! Love all of them!
P

Marilyn said...

Great July finishes, and a pretty Butterfly too.
Marilyn

Faye said...

All are all so pretty Patti ~ They shout out summer!

Fran said...

I feel the same way about geraniums. I have several planters full. I love your variegated one. Your finishes are beautiful.

acorn hollow said...

It is lovely I have not been creative at all this summer maybe when fall comes sigh...
Cathy

Raymond Homestead said...

Beautiful pieces as always Patti!