Sunday, November 2, 2014

November Offerings...


My November Offerings are already sold, but I just had to share.


"School Girl Pocket Watch Necklace” based on a Brenda Gervais design. 
I love the sweet, subtle colors of this girl and her trusty scissors.


A Stitcher’s Palette. A design by The Primitive Hare, this piece was created for a contest that the designer hosted and took second place! I added mother of pearl rings for holding threads on one side. 


On the back I included a heart shaped pocket for embroidery scissors and a heart needle holder – a place for all of your supplies.

Thank you all so much for your continued support of my work!

So did you watch Nik Wallenda's Skyscraper walk?


Chicago was all a buzz about it this week.

Since I have a fear of heights, I knew that I would not be watching live from the ground.
I couldn't even watch it on tv! The opening shots made me nauseous!


Since my sons told me that he made it safely across, thank goodness, I will share these shots.
If you look closely you can see the lines between the Leo Burnett building and Marina Towers.


The camera crews all prepping last week.


Walking underneath on my way to the train, you can see two dots on the screen.
Those are on the guard wire for the cameras.
Just looking up at it made me dizzy!
I'm glad that he was successful on his feat!

"Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight and sin that clings so closely, and let us run with perseverance the race that is set before us."
~Hebrews 12:1

Blessings, Patti

6 comments:

Ranae said...

Awesome finishes,
Very interesting skyscraper walk in Chicago

Ranae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chris said...

Hello I'am Chris From France!!
You Have A Wonderful Blog Which I Consider To Be Registered In International Blog Dictionary. You Will Represent Your Country
Please Visit The Following Link And Comment Your Blog Name
Blog Url
Location Of Your Country Operating In Comment Session Which Will Be Added In Your Country List
On the right side, in the "green list", you will find all the countries and if you click them, you will find the names of blogs from that Country.
Imperative to follow our blog to validate your registration.Thank you for your understanding
http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
Happy Bloggin3084g
****************

cucki said...

beautiful necklace..i love it so much x

Nancy in MT said...

Your work is always so gorgeous. I really enjoyed your posts from your Maggie B. workshop.

laceystitcher said...

I absolutely love both of your stitched pieces - very creative! Happy stitching.

Pam in KS