Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Stitch Club Summer Fun


On Sunday we had our once a month stitch club.
This month we had fun in the sun at Cathy's house.
Cathy and her husband, Gus, are decorators and gardeners extraordinaire!

Don't you just love their gnome garden?
I want to jump right in, but would be content to pull up a chair and just take it all in for a while...


And look at her lovely potting bench!
Gus made it for Cathy last summer.
*sigh* so pretty!


This year Cathy made some great toadstools for around the garden.


These are made out of wok covers. Aren't they clever?!

The inside of their home is just as lovely.


Another pretty fairy garden.


And this little vignette really made me smile.
Thanks Cathy and Gus for a wonderful summer afternoon!
You are such gracious hosts that I can't wait to come back! :)


Since "Liberty Inn" is now at the framers, I have pulled out my projects from Country Sampler Stitch Camp with Stacy Nash. I better hurry and complete them! I've just heard the Country Sampler Boxwood & Berries homework is on its way....
Have you seen the projects for this year? Be still my heart - I am soooo excited! They are really awesome and unique. You can take a peek at them by clicking here and scanning down to near the bottom of the page. If you've been thinking about, don't wait, sign up now! There are only a few spots left...

Keep me safe, my God,
for in you I take refuge.
I say to the Lord, “You are my Lord;
apart from you I have no good thing.”
~Psalm 16:1-2

Blessings, Patti

4 comments:

cucki said...

So much fun
I love the mushroom so much
Cute stitching my dear
Hugs x

kelley said...

Lovely little gardens...oh my goodness the Boxwood samples...from Maggie...be still me heart!

Prims By The Water said...

Cute gardens...and lovin your stitchery. Janice

Raymond Homestead said...

What a neat gnome garden and I like the mushrooms too!