Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Patriotic Pinkeeps


"Patriotic Fan Pinkeep"
Notforgotten Farm's

Here is my vacation finish! I am so happy with it :)


On the back I added a piece of the vintage flag ribbon that I just bought at Country Sampler.


Then I raided my antique pincushions for some neat pins to add.

I will be keeping this close by my stitching chair so that I can enjoy it.
Can't wait to see the project for October!

I also finished these patriotic pinkeeps:


These were from the Inspired Summer Seminar with Paulette Stewart of Plum Street Samplers at The Inspired Needle.


I had such fun with these and really enjoyed adding the pin designs.
I think I will be doing that again it was so much fun!


I also finished stitching "Liberty Inn" and will be taking it to the framer on Saturday.
I will unveil my abbreviated version once it is all framed :)

Time to start my offerings for the end of the month. 
I'm loving the ideas and hope that they turn out as sweet as I envision...

"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”
~Joshua 1:9

Blessings, Patti

8 comments:

Ranae said...

Your pinkeeps look so pretty
And the strawberries turned out perfect, now I'm thinking I should pull mine out
I can't wait to see the finish in the frame

cucki said...

It's so sweet xx and the strawberries are super cute too
Big hugs xo

Marilyn said...

Cute finish, and the berries are cute too.
Marilyn

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

I love the stitching on the strawberries!

pj said...

Great job, Patti! I admire your ambition to get them done. Love the strawberries! That was a fun day with Paulette!

Julia said...

what a really lovely pinkeep - love the shape and design

Julia x

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

beautiful finish Patti!

Jennie in GA said...

Love the little personal touches you added....they just make it. And the little pin designs are charming.