Monday, August 12, 2013

~R&R~

 

Enjoying a little R£R this week.
This is my view while doing a bit of woolwork.

And these are the treasures that I have found this week.

A few early changing leaves, a perfect pinecone, a wooden needle case, an 1893 Chicago thimble, and a vintage book "A Prairie Grove" that details the settling of a grove near my home.

R&R for body, mind and soul.

Wishing you contentment!

Blessings, Patti

P.S. There is still time to enter my birthday giveaway on the last post.

 

9 comments:

linda said...

Enjoy your quiet week; your treasures are lovely.

Nancy in MT said...

Your wool project looks beautiful.

kelley said...

What a sweet spot for stitching...a perfect way to spend R&R time...

I keep meaning to ask what you use to secure your wool when prepping blocks? I need to get some blocks ready for Mom...thanks!

Carrie P. said...

OH, I can't wait for fall.

annie said...

wonderfall!!

marly said...

Enjoy and renew!

Linda said...

Love your treasurers...especially the needle case :) Linda, the pinkeep

Roberta said...

Love the wool you chose for your project. Great finds! Looks like a relaxing week. Enjoy your time away! ~Roberta

Mugwump Woolies said...

Love what you are stitching on...and where you get to stitch! Getting excited about our Chicago trip!!!
Enjoy your week,
Robyn