Thursday, August 29, 2013

Collection #4

 
Here is my Collection #4.
What are they you ask?
I have no idea!
Little treen boxes ~ some are threaded, some are not.

 
Some were labeled as needle cases, some were labeled as pill boxes.
I wish that I knew what they really are... or maybe they were used for a variety of purposes.
 
The four boxes in the middle are similar in size and shape.
The barrel shaped box on the left was too good a deal to pass up.

 
And the little knob topped box on the right was just such a sweet shape.
 
So there you have collection #4 ~ a collection  of 6 little treen boxes.
 (I think that I need a 7th as aren't odd numbers better for decorating lol.)
 
After finishing my last wool project, I decided it was time to start another Maggie Club kit.
Last weekend, I thought I would just trace out my pattern pieces. When I opened up my kit,
I realized that I had already traced them!

 
So instead, I was able to spend the time ironing and cutting!
I just love the late summer / early autumn colors of this kit!
Maybe this weekend I can pin them all in place :)
 
"Your love, Lord, reaches to the heavens,
    your faithfulness to the skies.
Your righteousness is like the highest mountains,
    your justice like the great deep.
    You, Lord, preserve both people and animals.
 How priceless is your unfailing love, O God!
    People take refuge in the shadow of your wings."
~Psalms 36:5-7
 
Blessings, Patti

2 comments:

cucki said...

Wow so beautiful
Happy weekend to you x

marly said...

I love treen and those are little treasures! The round little pot is my favorite - never saw one like it. Yes autumn colors are nice...autumn....not so much!