Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Kindness Matters Big & Small


This month the artists of  TDIPT Mercantile are sharing the love with a heartfelt charity fundraiser.

We are participating in our TDIPT Charity “Kindness Matters Big and Small" and will donate 100% of the proceeds from an offering to charity. This time around, Make a Difference Rescue in the Metro Detroit area and Branch County Humane Society in Southern MI will be the recipients of the charity in our hearts.
 
I still have one offering available - this sweet little dachshund pinkeep. (Orion not included ;)
I can't tell you the incredible and wonderful love that our sweet rescue dog has brought into our lives.
 
Click here to see all of the TDIPT offerings this month.

 
I had to share this outtake photo - my model was getting bored with the whole photo shoot.

 
I was having such fun with this piece of cutter crazy quilt that I decided to make another sewing box.
 
 
It is available for $37 plus shipping.
Feel free to email me at pgagliardi9@hotmail.com if you are interested.
 
And don't forget... there is still time to enter my Valentine giveaway. Click here
 
Love is patient, love is kind."
~I Corinthians 13: 4
 
Blessings, Patti

2 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Yey!!!! That is great...will always choose a throwaway...love mine to pieces, greatest little dog I ever had.....Bless You, Francine.

Judy said...

5382 taxiptSuch a cute dog..and love the little dog pillow! The round quilt sewing box is quite nice.

Judy heartland stitcher