Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Heartfelt Home

 
Just had to share a few pictures of my decorated home before this heartfelt holiday is over.
On the left is a wonderful antique slide box with two hearts and a cross carved in it along with two Maggie Bonanomi topiaries. (They are made with green paper - the only reason they are still "alive". I have a green thumb outside, but definitely not inside.) The three framed pictures are by Lana Manis of Honeysuckle Lane. My newest addition is the garland :) I saw it on Misi's blog 1890 Gable House Musings and just had to have one of my own :) I've always loved those metal heart doormats.
 
 
Hooked rug by primitivebettys from a few years back and still a favorite :)
 
 
There is something about old metal and old wood that always gets me!
 
 
My heart cookie cutter collection is growing.
 
 
Hope you are all set for a heartfelt holiday.
 
I have another finish to share. I'm hoping that the sun will be shining before I leave for work in the morning so that I can take a picture... 
And there are still two days to enter my heartfelt giveaway. Take a peek here.
 
Blessings, Patti

9 comments:

bayrayschild said...

Hi Patti!
I just love your heart displays.
I'm a big fan of those heart doormats too but they can be quite pricey if you can find one.

Happy Valentines Day!
Audrey

Chris said...

Lovely

cucki said...

so sweet x

Three Sheep Studio said...

Your heart display is lovely.
The fabric hearts in the last picture are beautiful !
Rose

BumbleBeeLane said...

Lovely displays! The tin with the old patina on the lanterns and cookie cutters are just beautiful.Warm Blessings!~Amy

Christine said...

Love your newest garland and metal hearts and key! Everything looks so pretty!

Pamela@ Our Pioneer Homestead said...

Pretty!

jennifer768 said...

Beautiful displays! Happy Valentine's Day to you and yours.Hugs,Jen

Raymond Homestead said...

Very nice heart displays! Really love the cookie cutters!