Friday, June 1, 2012

It's Strawberry Season!


It is Strawberry Season here on Winding Vine! We’ve had a hotter than normal spring in Chicago, so the strawberry crop isn’t as big as usual. I’ve only picked about 5 pounds so far and it is quickly winding down. But a hot spring is good for the raspberries and the bushes are loaded with flowers! The strawberry folk art crop has been productive J and I can't thank you enough for your enthusiastic response to my TDIPT Mercantile offerings!


My offerings may be gone, but please stop by the Merc and see all the offerings from the other TDIPT artists. Click here to see them all...


It will be a busy, busy weekend! Senior Prom and 8th grade Promotion Dance are both tonight and High School Graduation is Sunday - I better keep my tissues handy!

Blessings, Patti

4 comments:

marly said...

Oh Patti this berry offering was fabulous! What a beautiful job on the thimble boxes, too.

Unknown said...

Really wonderful strawberries and stitch!

Humble Heart Designs said...

So, so cute! I know what you mean about the tissues. My baby boy graduates next Friday!
Blessings!
Pat

village folk art said...

Hi Patti, Your strawberries are perfecto ... I love all strawberries, the delicious ones as well as those used in needlework. You did a fine job on those boxes too. Good Job!
Peace & Joy,
Barb