Sunday, April 1, 2012

April arrives ~ no fooling!

It feels like March arrived and left on a wisp of spring wind.
So quickly I almost didn't realize that it was here.
With the arrival of the new month comes the arrival of new offerings on TDIPT Mercantile.
Be sure to click on the link to see all of the lovely offerings.
When creating my offerings for the month, in addition to spring and Easter, I was thinking of how Easter is early this year. What decorations would I like to display after I take the Easter bunies down?
I decided to focus on April Showers.
(We've had two days now of April Showers, so the lighting for my photos wasn't the best.)
But those April Showers are so necessary to enjoy all the May flowers :)

I've had several inquiries into the Stacy Nash peacock pieces in the last post. These were from Stacy's Country Sampler Girls Club - The Country Sampler Velvet Sampler Bag - with the Country Sampler in Spring Green Wisconsin in 2009 and a class piece that she taught at another shop (I can't recall the name) in 2009. I thought that they made such a nice set.

"rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances."

~1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Blessings, Patti

4 comments:

TheCrankyCrow said...

Wonderful new offerings Patti....Yes, I agree, March seemed like a weekend guest this year....Happy, happy, April to you! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

CJ in OK ;-) said...

Cute little offerings for spring. CJ in OK ;-)

Giovanna said...

Very cute finishes, well done!

primitivebettys said...

Always such lovely works <3 Happy Easter Patti