Monday, May 16, 2011

~Views~

View from my dining room table:
"Geraniums"
Design by Maggie Bonanomi
for Country Sampler's Willows & Blooms Retreat

View from my Dining Room Window:

View from my living room loveseat:
"Spring!"
Design by Maggie Bonaomi
for Country Sampler Club
View from my front stoop:

View from my friend Cathy's dining room table during our monthly stitch club yesterday:
Isn't it lovely! She is so talented in such an array of mediums!!!

View from the train station platform at sunset:


"For he views the ends of the earth
and sees everything under the heavens.
When he established the force of the wind
and measured out the waters,
when he made a decree for the rain
and a path for the thunderstorm,
then he looked at wisdom and appraised it;
he confirmed it and tested it.
And he said to the human race,
“The fear of the Lord—that is wisdom,
and to shun evil is understanding.”
~Job 28:24-28
Wishing you lovely and inspiring views this week!
Blessings, Patti

3 comments:

csbowlin said...

Patti, your trees are amazing....just beautiful. Love your Maggie pieces. I finished my club piece but, got a little heavy handed with the "aging". Not sure if I will redo the background or not. Much love, Carla in Fargo

Raymond Homestead said...

Such neat things! Love the geranium in the frame! I see you completed Maggie's "Spring" picture, very nice!
Love the hat! Thanks so much for sharing! Loved looking! :-)

Josefina said...

I like your work it is beautiful
I congratulate
good bye
Josefina
tijeras y cuchara wordpress.com