Saturday, May 21, 2011

*Spring Cleaning Sale*

I really want to get my vegetable garden in and plant my annuals, too, but the weather just isn't cooperating. So I decided to try to unearth my crafting table as it is quite buried under supplies and kits. I realize that I can't possibly make it all and have decided that I must part with some of my treasures. In some cases, I found that I loved something so much that I bought it twice lol!


Take a peek and see if there is something that you can't live without ;)




Olde Colonial Designs A Little Thread Pallette
complete kit
Originally $29 On Sale for $17 plus shipping





Ewe & Eye & Friends Tiny Teacup Scissor Companion kit
Complete with chart, linen, floss, and scissors with sheath


Originally $24 On Sale for $15 plus shipping.


Bent Creek's Spring Snapperland


Patterns (incl. outside border), fabric, and snaps & buttons



Originally $35 On Sale for $15 plus shipping.


Please feel free to email me to request additional photos or to purchase. pgagliardi9@hotmail.com I will accept paypal only for Spring Cleaning items.


I'll include a freebie chart with each purchase :)


Thanks for taking the time to take a peek! *sigh* I still haven't unearthed my table yet.
Blessings, Patti

No comments: