Thursday, July 24, 2008

All American road trip & a sneak peek

We are leaving on an All-American road trip! It's NYC or bust! Nine days traveling in the family minivan, sleeping in a different hotel in a different city each night. We are the parents of a teen-aged son and a pre-teen son as you can see from the itinerary...
Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
Baseball Hall of Fame
Niagara Falls
NYC - specifically to go to Yankee Stadium in its final year
and stops to visit a few friends in between.
I'm sure that we will create a lifetime of memories! (As long as we get to see the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, and Central Park, I'm happy!)

Before we leave, I wanted to give you a sneak peek at a glimpse of things to come on August 1st on TDIPT. I will answer emails in the order received after we return on August 3rd.

I forgot to take a photo of the third item, so there will be a surprise...

"To plan ahead is wise, to worry ahead is foolish." -Anonymous

And so I am off to go pack and try not to worry about what I will forget to pack or forget to do before we leave...

Blessings, Patti

2 comments:

primitivebettys said...

Have a lovely time Patti! Please drive safe! I'll watch for your goodies!

BTW... I've given you an award on my blog. Swing by to pick it up when you get a chance.

Smiles,
Betty

Suzanne said...

Hope you are having a great time! Your new offering are wonderful. I love the silhouette stitcheries!