Thursday, October 4, 2018

A little Stitching Progress


It's been a while since I have had a finish to share.
I'm still stitching each day on the train/bus/boat during my daily commute to work,
but haven't had time on the weekends for fully finishing my projects.
I need a Pineberry Lane finishing day!

A Bushel & a Peck is an available Pineberry Lane design.


The other two are from the Quaint Country Ladies Club - 
a club with Dyeing to Stitch of exclusive Pineberry Lane designs.
I'm so glad that I joined!!!

Are you a flosstube fan?
These are videos by and for cross stitch lovers on YouTube.
My favorite is The Real Housewives of Cross Stitch - 
the mother / daughter team of Priscilla & Chelsea. Love them!

I loved a piece stitched by Chelsea and finished by Priscilla 
and decided that I had to stitch it right away:


"The Old Red Barn" by Little House Needleworks
It reminded me of the little plaque that I painted in 2000.
(I made the velvet apple pincushions some years back as well.)


The design was created for pumpkins, but I decided to switch it up a bit to focus on apples.
I also switched up a few of the colors and included  them in the pic as well.


Here you can see my color changes a little bit better.


I'm thrilled with this piece and can't wait to fully finish it!


Priscilla and Chelsea are having a stitch along of this great design - 
"Pumpkin Hollow Farms" by Little House Needleworks
You can follow along on Instagram by searching for the hashtag #pcpumpkinhollowfarms.
Priscilla also has a great blog here and both Priscilla and Chelsea are on Facebook and Instagram.

You can also now follow me on Instagram. I usually post there a couple of times a week. 
You can find me at @windingvinedesigns.
I will continue to blog, too. 


Priscilla also posts recipes including one for the Best Chocolate and Peanut Butter Cookies,
I had to bake them immediately ;)

Be not forgetful to entertain strangers, for thereby some have entertained angels unawares
~Hebrews 13:2

Blessings, Patti

6 comments:

Rugs and Pugs said...

You have gotten a lot of stitching done!

Marilyn said...

A bunch of cute finishes!
Marilyn

Sherry said...

These are wonderful finishes! Yes, I do watch P&C on Flosstube. They really crack me up especially how the daughter always does some math at the beginning! I will check out their SAL.

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

This had to be one of my favorite posts from you!! I love floss tube and can hardly wait to see a new one from Saltbox Stitcher (cbwquilts on Instagram) or Garden Answer; I think you would like them as well.

These charts from LHN will be in my basket at 123stitch this morning. They would go along with all the other charts I've been purchasing for fall stitching.

The Pineberry charts are always so cute. I'm working on The Fruits of Our Labor; that was another purchase I made after reading your blog.

Will be following you on Instagram.

Three Sheep Studio said...

Beautiful stitching !
Of course those cookies... yummy !
Rose

Anonymous said...

Sweet! Keep upp the great work!

Keep up the great work!
Love your blog and its very special content...

online