Thursday, March 9, 2017

Market Night ~ Spring 2017


Tuesday was Market Night at Inspired Needle Ltd.!
I don't know how Cathy does it!
She shops all weekend, travels home on Monday and is all set up and ready for shoppers on Tuesday!
And Tuesday night I was ready to shop ;)


Cathy was also hosting a trunk show from Ink Circles.


Ink Circle designs are mesmerizing to look at.


"Spring Snow" really caught my eye.


I loved the colors and symmetry.


These bees and butterflies were so pretty.


And isn't "Arranging for Orchestra" unique?!


These two Halloween pieces are perfect - I love the hypnotic designs
and the unique hand-dyed linens.

Well, I tried so hard to be good!
But there were so many wonderful things from market.
I did my best to restrain myself, but a bag still came home with me.


Three wonderful charts that I couldn't resist.
 

Three colors of hand-dyed rick rack.
(You know I love my rick rack :)
 

And three new kits.

I could have done much more damage, but I am trying to pace myself.
I have a quick trip coming next week for Spring Break.
I can't wait to share...

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God.
~2 Corinthians 1:3-4

Blessings, Patti

10 comments:

Prims By The Water said...

Wow. I could have done some damage in that place...pocketbook wise. Such lovely items! Janice

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

oooh ~ nice loot! looks like you had a great time 'restraining' yourself! ;)
can't wait to see what's up for you next week?
L

marly said...

Very nice rick rack. With my lack of placement ability and counting patience, those intricate designs would look much different had I stitched them.

annie said...

Such beautiful projects!
How fun for you!
Hope to see your next share.
I love the rick rack too!

Mugwump Woolies said...

Wonderful choices! Yummy rick rack colors!
Robyn

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Market days/nights are always such fun. The designers have been hard at work--thankful LNS make the effort t attend market

Marcia said...

Spring Snow is a beauty! Love your choices of the rickrack, the colors are gorgeous.
Thanks for sharing.

Charlotte said...


I think you showed great restraint!! Like your choices and will look forward to seeing your finished projects - no matter when.

Thanks for sharing. Charlotte

Rachel said...

I am so jealous that you have a local needlework shop. What a dream! You made beautiful selections, i love the pattern you chose and can't wait to see your stitches.

Lindsey said...

What a lovely spread of designs! I can hardly resist buying way too many items when I go to market. Last time I went to one, I brought a limited amount of cash, so I could only buy so much. I hope your projects turn out well, and I think you made some great choices with what you ended up purchasing!

Lindsey @ Nosto