Wednesday, March 1, 2017

~March Offerings~


Greetings! I am having fun so far on my year long challenge of repurposing antiques!


My first two offerings this month feature old whisk brooms picked up at estate sales. Both whisk brooms are based on designs by Lori Brechlin of Notforgotten Farm. The whisk broom sleeves are backed with sweet calicos that I picked up on a recent road trip and feature a wool applique heart. The whisk brooms measure approximately 10.5 inches by 4.5 inches.
~*Both brooms are sold. Thank you ever so much!*~




My final offering this month is based on a design by Jenny Hoffman for Country Rustic Primitives. Since my name is Patti, I felt the need to have at least one St. Patrick’s Day offering! This pinkeep pillow measures approximately 5 inches by 5 inches.


It is backed with the same cotton print as appears on the front and features a wool heart shaped pocket for your scissors with a ribbon tie to keep them safe and a wool four leaf clover for luck. This pillow, like all of my offerings, is completely handsewn.
~*Sold. Thank you ever so much!*~

Blessings, Patti

No comments: