Saturday, December 24, 2016

Merry Christmas!


Just a quick little note to wish each and every one of you a Very Merry Christmas!
I thought that I would share my Schneeman Folk Art Tree. 


This angel is my tree topper now, but she floats around my home all year long.


Almost all of the ornaments are by Norma and Jennifer Schneeman, but there are a few by Ginny Henson, Stacy Nash and Audrey of Bay Rays Child.


This isn't our big tree, but one we have in our family room.


I think that it is my favorite this year.


While they were there, the time came for the baby to be born, and she gave birth to her firstborn, a son. She wrapped him in cloths and placed him in a manger, because there was no guest room available for them.
Luke 2:6-7

Blessings, Patti

7 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Christmas blessings to you and your family.
Love your tree, it looks beautiful with the ornaments and angel.

Debbie

Marilyn said...

What a cute tree.
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas.
Marilyn

Rugs and Pugs said...

I love it!
Merry Christmas :)
Lauren

kelley said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours...you're an inspiration with your stitches, your family and your faith...

jcrewlvr said...

Merry Christmas, I just love Schneeman folk art, they do beautiful work. You have a beautiful collection.

Shelly said...

Love, love your tree; it's just my style. Hope your Christmas was wonderful!

Lori Ann Corelis said...

Lovely Patti . . . I hope your Christmas was full of joy!
L