Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Trying to Believe...

 
On Monday we hit 50 degrees and I was certain that spring was finally on its way.
This morning I woke up to this:

 
Yet another winter storm and now I'm not so sure....


Temps significantly below freezing and another 5 inches of snow.
That brings us to a total of 79 inches for this winter season.
 
 
I will keep repeating my new mantra and then maybe I will begin to believe it again...
"No Winter lasts forever
No Spring skips its turn..."
 
"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven"
~Ecclesiastes 3:1
 
Blessings, Patti

6 comments:

WoolenSails said...

I know the feeling, and so ready for spring. We are lucky though, the storm is more north so we will probably get more rain.

Debbie

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Patti,
I love that quote and used it in one of my posts recently! Love how you stitched it! I'm so sorry you keep getting your hopes dashed! Wish I could send you some of our warm weather!
Sending warm weather hugs and thoughts your way instead!
Keep hoping!
Hugs~
Julie

Von said...

I know it's tough, Patti, but hang in there!!

Prims By The Water said...

7 inches here today..so over it myself. Janice

jennifer768 said...

Oh no,that was not a nice thing to wake up to.I feel guilty for grumbling about the dusting we got last night.Love your stitched piece,so pretty! Be blessed,Jen

Raymond Homestead said...

I don't like it when Mother Nature teases us!