Monday, March 3, 2014

March Offerings

 
I am sorry for the delay in my offerings this month. My niece and I made a quick trip down to my parents/her grandparents and had a wonderful time! I will be blogging about the great primitive shows that we attended in the coming week. We almost beat a winter storm back and just had to drive through it the last 20 minutes or so… And so winter continues. We received another 4 inches of snow yesterday and today are heading to a high of 18 degrees. My offerings, however, are definitely focused on spring!
 
 

My first offering this month is A Tisket A Tasket Pillow ~ based on a sweet design by Primitive Stitchin’ by Shelly Auen. This cross-stitched piece is backed with an orange and tan checked flannel similar to the green and tan on the front. As with all of my creations, it is completely hand stitched. It measures approximately 5 ½ by 8 1/2 inches and is accented with my favorite rick rack.
~*Sold. Thank you ever so much!*~
 
 

Rabbits and Carrot Pillow is also based on a design by Primitive Stitchin’ by Shelly Auen. I have finished it exactly the same as the Tisket A Tasket pillow and think that they make such sweet companions. As with all of my creations, it is completely hand stitched. It measures approximately 3 ½ by 6 1/2 inches and is accented with a wonderful green rick rack.
~*Sale pending. Thank you ever so much!*~
 
 
My final offering this month are Velvety Carrot Pinkeeps. Made from a selection of hand-dyed and solid velvets, they vary in size from 8 inches to 10 inches in length including the greenery carrot tops. I found some perfect faux greenery for carrot tops on a trip to Ohio a while back. Stuffed with crushed walnut shells, you can manipulate their shapes a bit and it is great for keeping your pins sharp and clean.
~*Sold. Thank you ever so much!*~
 
Here's hoping that milder days are headed our way!

Blessings, Patti

4 comments:

annie said...

happy you had a wonderful trip, and made it home safely. so very glad you sold your wonderful creations!

Three Sheep Studio said...

Oh those carrots are the best ever !
Rose

Linda said...

Love the carrot tops! Beautiful!

kelley said...

The carrots are sweet...how perfect the tops are...