Thursday, October 7, 2010

On my way...


My supplies are packed and my suitcase, too.
Tomorrow I am off to one of my favorite places in the world:

for Boxwood & Berries needlework retreat!
I don't know how I will sleep tonight! Hopefully I will have sweet dreams of the coming days.
I'll share photos and stories when I return.
"Yet God has made everything beautiful for its own time. He has planted eternity in the human heart, but even so, people cannot see the whole scope of God’s work from beginning to end. So I concluded there is nothing better than to be happy and enjoy ourselves as long as we can. And people should eat and drink and enjoy the fruits of their labor, for these are gifts from God."
~Ecclesiastes 3:11-14

Blessings, Patti

7 comments:

Nan ~ Threadwork Primitives said...

Have a great time. Can't wait to see what you make.
~Nan

primitivebettys said...

Have a great time Patti! I can hardly wait to see & read all the details of the great time I know you are going to have!

Stay safe in your travels.

Smiles,

Betty

Raymond Homestead said...

I TOTALLY envy you!! Can't wait to see pictures!

A.B. said...

ohh I just woul be able to oush that door.....but there is just an ocean between, so I'll be attending for your pictures ;-)

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

SOMEDAY! I really hope to be at their retreat in the future; hope you'll post lots and lots of pictures.

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

I know you will have a perfectly marvelous time!!! Enjoy every minute!!!
I am a new follower, even though I have visited before!! Can't wait to see all your new goodies!!

Blessings~
Julie

Suzanne said...

Hope you are having a great time!