Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Summer Solstice!

I hope you are enjoying sunny skies and blooming gardens in your corner of the world today!
We are in and out of summer storms, so I thought I would share stitched blooms instead.

" A cloudless sky; a world of heather
Purple of foxglove, yellow of broom;
We two among it, wading together;
Shaking out honey, treading perfume.
Crowds of bees giddy with clover,
Crowds of grasshoppers skip at our feet,
Crowds of larks at their matins hangover,
Thanking the Lord for a life so sweet."
~ Jean Ingelow


"A dripping June keeps all in tune."

(I'll keep reminding myself of that :)

Enjoy the longest day of the year!

Blessings, Patti
p.s. All pieces above based on Maggie Bonanomi designs.

6 comments:

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

Oh Patti !!! Those are Beautiful! You are so talented !! Just Beautiful....

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

beautiful blooms Patti ~
enjoy your Summer !!!

~Lori

Deb said...

Those are such pretty blooms! Hope that you're enjoying your summer!

Raymond Homestead said...

Of course you already know Patti, that I love em love em love em!!

corinna said...

beautiful redesigns and stitches

Lauralee @ The Eclectic Stitcher said...

Love this ~ wonderful eye candy! I'm inspired to dig out my Maggie Bonanomi patterns and get to creating myself!