Monday, May 17, 2010

Etsy Update


Where does the time go?
I find myself composing blog posts in my head as I walk along the Chicago River to the train station. I have great intentions of posting when I arrive home. But by the time all are fed, the dishes are cleaned and homework completed... its time to move on to laundry, bills or baking.
*sigh*

I did take a few moments tonight to add some offerings to my Etsy page

If you find something that you are interested in, but are not comfortable with etsy, feel free to email me at pgagliardi9@hotmail.com


I hope that you find time to enjoy the things that you love. And hopefully I'll have time to post some of the blog entries in my head :)
Blessings, Patti

2 comments:

Tina said...

So great! I'm off to visit your etsy
T

basketsnprims said...

Such lovely offerings, Patti. I know what you mean about posting ~ I do the same thing but then don't get to it. Have a great week.
hugs,
Pam