Monday, March 30, 2020

Market Night 2020



Was Market Night really just a few weeks ago?
It feels like a lifetime!


Have you gotten the new issue of Punch Needle and Primitive Stitcher?
There are so many great designs in this issue, including the cover design by Priscilla & Chelsea.
It also includes an article on


Cathy Roginela and Inspired Needle, where I celebrated Market Night 😊


Cathy has such a great spread


And it covers so many of the latest and greatest


It’s a little overwhelming
And hard not to go overboard 😉

I found so many treasures


Samplers


And the ”must purchase” Blackbird Designs book. 
I saw Brenda and the Serial Starter (Laura) at market night, so I had to follow their law 😉


It’s required to buy at least a few Brenda Gervais patterns


This sweet design isn’t my usual color palette,
but who could resist that bunny and robin?


I enjoyed the recipe book last year, so I had to get this years edition
And when you bought the new Classic Colorworks, you received the sweet heart sampler pattern.


I may have gone a little overboard on the sweet pins, but they sure were irresistible.

The Inspired Needle is open and shipping, if you see something you can’t live without, 
be sure to give Cathy a call.

I know how to live on almost nothing or with everything. I have learned the secret of living in every situation, whether it is with a full stomach or empty, with plenty or little. For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength.
~Philippians 4:12-13

Blessings, Patti


6 comments:

Deborah said...

Thanks for the reminder. God will give us strength.

Marilyn said...

I love Inspired Needle.
Great market stash you found.
Stay well!
Marilyn

TheCrankyCrow said...

What a great idea....Wish our LNS did something like this! And if all that came home with you, you made a serious haul LOL. I did get several of the new patterns...online of course....including the BBD Sewing book. That EF 1836/1837 sampler is incredible...every time I see it, I am so tempted...but I tend to start large pieces like that and set them aside for some reason. Maybe I have SADD (Stitcher's Attention Deficit Disorder)??? ;-) Will be looking forward to your finishes on these. Happy Tuesday Patti....and perfectly apropos quote! ~Robin~

CathyTheNeedle said...

Thanks, Patti, yes, I agree, it's hard to believe it was only a few weeks ago! I'm lonely and wish we could have customers again! Keep on stitching - I can enjoy seeing all the beautiful things you are creating!
Cathy

Mary said...

I'm anxious to start something from the new Blackbird book, but then I ordered from Kitten Stitcher the reprint of one of their older books; so who knows! Love seeing what you have purchased.

GeneGribouille03 said...

Merci pour la ballade dans ce beau royaume pour brodeuses de magnifiques broderies et de très beaux achats belle journée amitiés Geneviève de France