Saturday, February 24, 2018

Sweetheart


I finished my Valentine Wool Project!
I'm still working on the cross stitch and the EPP.

I'm thinking that I am going to try to make a mat each month for this table.


Buttermilk Basin's
"Sweetheart Mat"


Since I used so many different colors of wool, I decided to keep the embroidery simple in an oatmeal color to match the background.

I'm hoping to finish my Valentine cross stitch project this weekend.
I'll enjoy my valentines until the end of February, then pack them away for next year...

This is how we know that we live in him and he in us: He has given us of his Spirit. And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world. If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in them and they in God. 
And so we know and rely on the love God has for us.
~1 John 4:13-16

Blessings, Patti

5 comments:

Lady Locust said...

I like your choice of stitching. Little accents like that sure make it homier.

Tempus fugit said...

So cute ! Congratulations !

Marilyn said...

So cute!
Marilyn

Anonymous said...

So pretty.

Rugs and Pugs said...

What a sweet mat!