Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Osage 2017 ~ Part 2


Whenever we visit Osage, we always look forward to our day at Ewe and Eye.


The happiness begins as we pull in the driveway.


You feel at home immediately.


Especially when you are greeted by this fella on the door.
He made me smile :)


Then the inspiration really begins.


Where to look first?


Maybe the wool


And there's even more wool on this wall.


Or the rug hooking designs


Or finally the cross stitch


Can I just say that the large sampler bag stitched with wool thread was absolutely stunning!
How many times did I look at that kit trying to decide...


And the fellowship was wonderful! Catching up and sharing what we are working on... 


I think Marge and Beth liked the little boxes that we gave them.


All too soon our wonderful day was over, but first the garden beckoned...


I just had to say hello to the scarecrow lady and her ginormous pet crow who never bothers her garden.


Thank you Marge & Beth for a treasured visit.
I'll have to settle for following you on Facebook until we meet again.


It is impossible to leave their shop without any wool lol!


And the hand dyed velvets - oh my!


They had Rebekah's Merry Mittens kitted so that was a must have.


And I loved these patterns too.
I couldn't decide between the two wools for the bunnies, so I bought them both ;) I'll decide later...

Next I need to share a new adventure that we took one day...

My salvation and my honor depend on God;
    he is my mighty rock, my refuge.
Trust in him at all times, you people;
    pour out your hearts to him,
    for God is our refuge.
~Psalm 62:7-8

Blessings, Patti

5 comments:

linda said...

What a wonderful visit! I see why you go back!

Marilyn said...

This looks like a fantastic shop, hope to visit some day.
Thanks for sharing the pics.
Marilyn

Ronda said...

Wonderful post, Ewe and Eye looks just amazing. THanks for sharing!

Rugs and Pugs said...

What a wonderful shop. You come home with the best stuff!!!
Hugs :)
Lauren

Karen said...

Love the shop name.