Sunday, June 1, 2014

June Offerings


Greetings!

The bees are buzzing here on Winding Vine and summer is almost here! My offerings this month are in honor of those busy bees working hard in my strawberry patch and heading to the raspberry bramble. (BTW, I just picked my first strawberries of the season today!)


My first offerings this month are two pillows inspired by a sweet design by Eszter of Sub Rosa Design from Budapest, Hungary. These cross-stitched pillows feature a soft green flannel and a wool appliqué bee with tiny glass seed bead eyes. They are backed with a gold and brown plaid flannel. As with all of my creations, they are completely hand stitched. 
The Early Bee finds the Bee Skep measures approximately 3 ½ by 5 ½ inches. 
The Early Bee finds the Flowers measures approximately 4 by 6 inches. 
Pillows are offered at $22 each plus shipping. Please specify design when ordering.


My next offering is Bee Garden Pillow Tuck based on a Jenny Hoffman design for Country Rustic Primitives. I changed the colors on this design to match those I used on the other two pillows – I think they all look so sweet together in a large wooden bowl. This pillow features the same fabrics and little wool appliquéd bumble bee. Bee Garden Pillow Tuck measures approximately 4 by 8 inches and is completely hand stitched. 
~*Sold. Thank you ever so much!*~



My final offering this month is Bizzy Bee Pincushion based on a design by The Little Red Hen. Hand dyed wools are appliquéd to a soft flannel base and the little bumble bee faces are hand stitched. The backing is a coordinating brown and gold windowpane flannel. I love the honeycomb shape of this pincushion! Filled with crushed walnut shells for a nice weight & feel. 
~*Sold. Thank you ever so much!*~

To purchase any of the items above, please email me at
pgagliardi9@hotmail.com
I can send a PayPal invoice or I also accept checks and money orders.

Hoping that you are enjoying sunny days in the garden watching the busy bumble bees!

And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”
~Revelations 21:3-4

Blessings, Patti

4 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Hi Patti, wonderful goodies you have, love them all, Francine.

Eszter/SubRosa said...

Wonderful pincushions♥ love them all

cucki said...

They all so sweet x

Raymond Homestead said...

As always, you do such nice work!