Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

 
Happy New Year!
It is exciting to start a New Year not knowing what it will bring...
 
My plan for today was to start taking down the Christmas decorations, but the energy level has been low. I think that I will wait until the weekend.
 
Instead I have added some new items to my Etsy shop and have done a few chores around the house.
I think it might be a good day to start a new wool project as well.
 
Be sure to stop by TDIPT Mercantile if you have a moment...
The artists have updated their offerings.
 
Hope you take a few moments to do something that you love today ~ a very good way to start a new year :)
 
Blessings, Patti

2 comments:

annie said...

Happy New Year Patti!

moosecraft said...

I stitched ALL day yesterday!!! Great start to the year! Rest up and get completely better... then get back to the daily stuff. Happy New Year to you!