Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year's Eve!


Well, I must be off shortly. I will be working a half day today and then we will load up the car and head out of town. Each year since the boys were little we have spent New Year's away with our friends. After the hustle and bustle of Christmas (and hosting Christmas Day) it is so nice to spend a few days away relaxing.



This year we will be heading to Wisconsin. We will spend our time playing board games, watching movies, snow tubing and just enjoying each others company. Hopefully I'll squeeze in a little stitching time too ;-)

I've really enjoyed starting this blog just six months ago and joining the TDIPT family this year as well. If you have a chance on New Year's Eve, while waiting for midnight, stop by TDIPT around 9:00 p.m. or so. I'll have an update to my offerings as will the other very talented artists. Here's a little sneak peek of one of my offerings:
Thanks so very much to Betty of primitivebettys for the sweet and extremely *timely* design!

It has been a very blessed year for our family and I am so looking forward to 2009 - who knows what blessings it will bring??


Wishing you and your family A New Year filled with Blessings! Patti

2 comments:

mainely stitching said...

BEST wishes for a wonderful 2009!!

Chiloe said...

Happy new year full of wonderful stitching !!! :)