Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Hello stranger ;)

 


Can it really be six months since my last post?!


I’m not sure where the time has gone


Life, work and the pandemic just got in the way.


Posting on Instagram is fun and easy, but I miss my blog.


And I am having trouble with blogger on my desktop computer,
So I am posting from my iPad


Unfortunately, I can’t seem to figure out a way to reorder my photographs, 
so I am sorry that these are all out of order.

If anyone has any tips, please share as I would love to hear them!


My mom, sister and I were blessed to be able to get away for a quick overnight trip for Mother’s Day weekend. The perfect thing for us - spending precious time together 😊

Have you guessed where we went?


Country Sampler in Spring Green, Wisconsin 
With all my favorite stops on the way there and the way home.
And meals in my favorite restaurants, too ;)

And as luck would have it, 
Jeanne, the owner of the Country Sampler, was having a garage sale!!!

So glad that we are fully vaccinated and that we were able to do it all safely too.


This spool cabinet was amazing, but it did not come home with me.


I’ll save my purchases for another post


It felt so good to be in my happy place and to be inspired by all the beauty


Doesn’t it make you want to stitch as fast as you can to stitch all the things?


I apologize for the mishmash of photos,
but hope that you enjoyed them nonetheless.


I promise I’ll be back soon with my purchases 
And to catch you up with a few other fun things that I did while I was away.

“Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, 
by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 
And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, 
will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”
~Philippians 4:6-7

Stay safe and be well!
Blessings, Patti

10 comments:

GeneGribouille03 said...

Merci pour la belle promenade être en famille pouvoir se promener tranquillement et profiter belle journée Geneviève de France

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back, missed your postes, instagram is no proper replacement
Andang Wales

Robin said...

Looks like a fabulous get-a-way. Looking forward to more posts on your blog.....instagram is good but not the same. I have seen so many leave blogging for instagram but our blogs are really like a diary for us.

Marilyn said...

Glad you are back!
I loved seeing all those goodies from Country Sampler.
Sounds like a perfect getaway.
Marilyn

JustGail said...

Nice to see a post from you again. And if it helps give incentive to post here more often - the last couple of weeks all I get when trying to see IG posts is a log in screen. I haven't been to the Spring Green area for... wow! 25-30 years now?? It might be time to go that direction once again.

Jo Ann said...

We miss you on your blog ! Glad you are O.K. and back !

Lady Locust said...

Welcome back :-) So happy to "see" you. Your photos are scrumptious! Can't wait to see what treasures you found.

Barb Albrecht said...

I am so glad you're blogging again...love what you share. Your Mothers Day weekend makes me happy for you. Someday, somehow, I'm going to visit Spring Green. For now, I'll travel vicariously through your photos. Thanks for sharing. ❤️

C Reeder PhxAz said...

Welcome back you were missed. Loved all these photos.

ดวงดี วันเฮง said...

สล็อต ฟรีเครดิต ไม่ต้องฝาก ไม่ต้องแชร์


SUPERSLOT98 เป็นเว็บที่มาแรงที่สุดในเอเชีย เป็นเว็บตรงไม่ผ่านเอเย่น เล่นง่าย ได้เงินจริง ไม่มีล็อคยูสเซอร์ 100%