Thursday, April 16, 2020

Best.Project.Bag.Ever!!!


I’m sure that you can tell that project bags by Nikki's Notables are a favorite of mine šŸ˜Š


They show up in a lot of my photos


And I think I have almost collected one (or more šŸ˜‰) for each season / holiday.


How can you resist?!


Nikki is so creative with her fabrics, zippers and zipper pulls, 
That each one becomes an immediate favorite! 

I recently had Nikki create two new custom bags for me 
And I am serious when I say that they are 
The.Best.Project.Bag.Ever!!!

Do you want to see them?


I sent Nikki a charm pack of “Garden Notes” by Kathy Schmitz 
that I have been saving for a rainy day...


And look at the back!
*sigh* 
It makes me happy just to admire it ☺️ 

And....


A French General Bag!!!
Be still my heart ❤️ 


This will be such a perfect remembrance of my trip to French General just a few months ago 
(yet it feels like a different lifetime)
I’m sure that both of these will start appearing in my photos shortly.
As soon as I stop spending time admiring them and get back to stitching...


Stop by Nikki’s Etsy Shop to see all her lovely creations, 
But be sure to save a few for me šŸ˜‰

"Do not owe anyone anything—except to love one another. 
For the one who loves another has fulfilled the Law."
~Romans 13:8

Blessings, Patti

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Patti the French General project bag is darling. I’ve been to the shop in LA as well as travelled to France on one of their French Getaways. I love their fabric. This is a great idea to have a project bag custom made. Thanks for sharing. Be well and stay safe.

Warm regards,

Linda Dixon

Anonymous said...

Love those bags! The ones you chose are precious and obviously the custom ones are beautiful as well. Just wondering which size you find most useful or prefer? Keep up your wonderful stitching and thanks for continuing your blog, I sure enjoy it.

TheCrankyCrow said...

I am a huge fan of Nikki's bags...and have ummm...a "few" LOL.... (not admitting to any numbers here)....My favorites are the French General (I LOVE French General fabrics!!) and the bee one....and the Halloween...ok, ok... I love 'em all! Stay well and busy ~Robin~

Kay said...

These are fabulous, I particularly like the bee design. x

Marilyn said...

All very pretty bags.
Marilyn

nsmerkt said...

You are so kind to write this blog post. I love what I do and when my customers and friends enjoy them, there are no words except thank you!

Robin in Virginia said...

Her bags are awesome! What beautiful bags that she custom created for you!

Christine said...

Yes, Nikki's project bags are the BEST! They are not cheap but they are so worth it when you want to spoil yourself. Right now I am using the tall bird nest one to hold two Blackbird Design projects that I am working on. I've been setting aside potential materials to send to her for a custom one for my birthday. It's fun to see what you chose!