Thursday, May 30, 2019

Nesting Time Table Mat


"Nesting Time Table Mat"
design and kit by Primitive Gatherings

Another Stitch from my Stash finish!


I am so happy with the way that it finished up.


So sweet and perfect for the month of May!


 I knew just where I wanted to display it.
 

I think that I will enjoy it for the month of June as well 
before I  pack it away and decorate with patriotic items.

Only one more day in the month of May!
I still have three cross stitch projects that I was hoping to fully finish and one wool project too. LOL! Wish me luck ;)

However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; 
my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me
the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace.
~Acts 20:24

Blessings, Patti  

8 comments:

barbara woods bewtjw@gmail.com said...

that's beautiful

Simple Pleasure said...

Another lovely finish...you are doing a great job of working down the stash!
Patricia

denise said...

That is so pretty 🐦🐦

TheCrankyCrow said...

I would really love to dig around in that stash of yours LOL....this is beautiful...I especially love the little forget-me-not flowers. And, BTW...Good Luck!!! ;-). ~Robin~

Marilyn said...

This is so cute.
Gotta love that little house!
Good luck with your goal of finishes!
Marilyn

Donna G. said...

The table mat looks lovely with the lamp. Good luck on wrapping up StitchMaynia....I also have a couple of finishes that I had hoped to get done by today. The day is young, we’ll see how productive I can be!

Robin in Virginia said...

What a lovely table mat you created! Enjoy your weekend!

GeneGribouille03 said...

Superbes oiseaux de printemps qui vont magnifiquement avec la lampe bon week end amitiés de France Geneviève