Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Can't Wait!


Two months from today, Mom and I will be headed on a road trip!
Headed to Wheaten Woolens!


 where we will be taking a two day wool applique class with Maggie Bonanomi!
Maggie will be teaching three classes - two for wool applique and one for rug hooking.
I have taken many classes with Maggie and am never disappointed - 
I always feel like each class project is the best one yet!
Mom is excited as although she has visited with Maggie many times and created many of her designs, she has never take a class with her. It has been on her bucket list :)


We will both be so happy to return to Wheaten Woolens in Davenport, Iowa.


It is truly a paradise - especially in the summer.


I need to take an inventory of my Rustic Moire Wool threads before I go, 
as Beth Anne has a fabulous inventory.


Who knows what lovely new kits we will find...


I know that we will both go home with some wool...


And I am sure we will find some other treasures as well.


Will we see you there? 
There is still time to sign up.
You can find the information here.
Then you can start counting the days along with us.


It is a place that is hard to leave, but I am so glad that "Garden  Rabbit" hanging on the door is also on my kitchen table as we speak. A wonderful reminder of a wonderful place.

 Later, he led them out as far as Bethany, lifted up his hands, and blessed them. While he was blessing them, he left them and was taken up to heaven. They worshipped him and returned to Jerusalem filled with great joy. They were continually in the Temple, blessing God.
Luke 24:50-53

Blessings, Patti

7 comments:

linda said...

Enjoy your time together with a fabulous teacher and friends

TheCrankyCrow said...

Oooooo....look at all that glorious wool!!!! I’d be counting down the days too! How I would love to take a class with Maggie! Some day....some day!! I know you will have a grand time! ~Robin~

Marilyn said...

Looks like a fabulous store!
Have fun!
Marilyn

GeneGribouille03 said...

what à lovely place the paradise looks like this have a good day amitiés de France Geneviève

Rugs and Pugs said...

Lucky you...and mom. Sounds like great fun and what a wonderful shop. A dangerous place to visit.

Robin in Virginia said...

It sounds like an incredible adventure for you and your Mom!

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

Now I'm itching to work on a wool project I bought in Paducah a couple years ago. You are keeping me busy. Enjoy your time away and with your mom; how nice you enjoy each other's company and stitching.