Thursday, June 14, 2018

Stitch Camp 2018 ~ Day 1


I'm back and you didn't even know that I was gone lol!
It was only for a long weekend, but it was a grand time!


Day 1 was with Camp Counselor, Stacy Nash.
Our name tags, a fun little clipboard and our kit awaited us in our spot.


I was seated with some old friends and right next to the popcorn ;)


Everyone settling in and getting ready to start.


So much fun to see old friends again and meet some new ones as well.
So what was the project, you ask?


Isn't this Hanging Sewing Pocket and Chatelaine absolutely marvelous?! 


I was thrilled and couldn't wait to get started!
I worked diligently through the day and managed to finish:


this teeny tiny pin disk stitched on 40 count linen with a little tulip stitched on the other side.


Stacy had a helper with her ~ her daughter Taylor who makes such lovely waxers.


Before I returned home, I was able to finish the strawberry pinkeep and the scissor pouch as well.


Here you can see the side of the tiny pin disk - finished with ribbon, stitched x's, and Stacy's hand-dyed pins.

I have so much more to share - wait until you see the projects on day 2 ;)

Wealth and honor come from you;
    you are the ruler of all things.
In your hands are strength and power
    to exalt and give strength to all.
~ 1 Chronicles 29:12

Blessings, Patti

7 comments:

laceystitcher said...

I love your class project; it is absolutely gorgeous!! I can't wait to see the one for day 2 - what fun. Happy stitching.

Marilyn said...

What a great project!
Can't wait to see more.
Marilyn

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

beautiful beautiful!! and my how Stacy's daughter resembles her ~ two cuties!
can't wait to see more of your photos ~ TFS!
Lori

Lady Locust said...

Love, love, love Stacey Nash designs! Yours are lovely and you got so much done ~ it's beautiful.

Rugs and Pugs said...

Beautiful as always!

Catherine abc said...

Hello, thanks for sharing such a beautiful time ! Can you take pics of the back of your finished pieces ? Thanks!!

karin said...

Wow this is just amazing! Can't wait to see it finished!!!