Saturday, November 25, 2017

A Final Fall Finish


"The Fruits of Our Labor"
by Pineberry Lane

The moment I saw this pattern, I knew that I had to stitch it immediately.
Luckily, it could be purchased as a pdf and I was stitching that day.


I had them stitched by Thanksgiving, but not "finished"
But I managed to squeeze it in before the end of November.


This was the first time I ever stitched a gun or is it a musket...
I'm glad he is a bad aim lol.


She has a lot to admire with her autumn harvest.


And the corn stalk that this couple grew was a lot of fun to stitch.
I don't know why, but I always spend time trying to pick the perfect background that no one usually sees.


I thought this backing fabric was perfect for "Fruits of  Our Labor".


I hope that each of you are continuing to enjoy your Thanksgiving weekend.
On to Christmas stitching!

 I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better. I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people, and his incomparably great power for us who believe.
Ephesians 1:17-19

Blessings, Patti

8 comments:

Jean Bee said...

Wow...wonderful finishes...as usual!

Marilyn said...

They turned out so cute, the trim is great also.
The first time I saw them, I liked them too. :)
Marilyn

moosecraft said...

Beautiful pillows! I love this design as well...though I'm not as quick with the needle and thread as you are! ;-) You chose the perfect backing for it too!

pj said...

Patti, what beautiful finishes! These are great charts! Happy Thanksgiving to you even if late....we can always be thankful! On the yo busy Christmas season. I admire that you always take time to enjoy the moments! Hope to see you in 2018!

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

I just ordered the chart after seeing yours! My husband is a hunter; can't wait to stitch this one up.

Jennie in GA said...

Beautiful fall finishes!! Will look forward to seeing what is next.

kelley said...

wonderful pieces Patti...the finishing is perfect...having a hard time resisting that pattern for adapting to hooking...

Jo Ann said...

Patti,

Looks like you were on the same mission that I was. I did get mine stitched before Thanksgiving, but not "finished ~ finished" until Friday. I love them. I will leave them out until the last day of Nov. Christmas does not come here until Dec.1, so I have a few days to enjoy them. Looking forward to your Christmas stitching.