Sunday, April 16, 2017

A Blessed Easter to You!


Christ is Risen!
He is Risen Indeed!
 

And just in time my garden is celebrating in all its finery!


Glorious flowers that could only be created by God.


Bleeding Hearts - a favorite of mine. 
I think that they have bloomed a bit early this year,
Perhaps wanting to join in the celebration of Easter.


I am blessed with two beautiful magnolia trees
reminding me of my childhood home.
Every year at least one person stops to admire and chat with me.
Today a couple stopped by to ask what kind of trees they were.
They said that the flowers reminded them of Hawaii. :)


He is not here; he has risen! Remember how he told you, while he was still with you in Galilee: ‘The Son of Man must be delivered over to the hands of sinners, be crucified and on the third day be raised again.’ 
~Luke 24:6-7

Blessings, Patti

5 comments:

Marilyn said...

And you also.
Very pretty flowers, and the Magnolia tree is just beautiful.
Marilyn

Dirty Martini Queen said...

Your Bleeding Hearts are so pretty but your magnolia trees are gorgeous! Happy Easter!

cucki said...

very pretty flowers :)
happy easter x

Rugs and Pugs said...

The flowers are beautiful this year! Love the white bleeding hearts. I have pink ones but they are not yet blooming.
Easter blessings to you and your family.
Lauren

laceystitcher said...

I love your Easter pillow stitching; it is absolutely gorgeous!! Such beautiful flowers in your garden too; love the Magnolia tree. Blessings to you, and happy stitching..............