Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Stitch Camp 2015


I'm back from Stitch Camp featuring teacher Stacy Nash 
at my favorite shop:


Country Sampler in Spring Green, Wisconsin.


Such a lovely welcome at the door of the Schoolroom.


And it is just as welcoming on the inside :)


Inspiring quilts everywhere!



And wonderful themed vignettes.


I love those candle holders!


We were greeted by our agenda for camp.


And our wonderful camp projects.
Not only did we work on this incredible metal cash box...


But a few lovely accessories as well.


Even the back of the heart is sweet :)

I have much more to share, but right now I am off on another adventure :)
The fun continues! I'll be back soon.

"I want their hearts to be encouraged and united in love, so that they may have all the riches of assured understanding and have the knowledge of God’s mystery, that is, Christ himself, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge."
~Colossians 2:2-3

Blessings, Patti

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

What a great project.
Can't wait to see your new adventure.
Marilyn

Raymond Homestead said...

Fun Fun!!

The Eveningstitcher said...

So beautiful! I've been to the Country Sampler one time about 6 years ago and just fell in love with it! It's been a dream to take a class there with Stacy Nash...Gorgeous stitching...I love the box!

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Patti,
How I would love to be able to go to one of these classes!!! Thank you so much for sharing about your wonderful time!! The box is just amazing and your pictures really capture everything beautifully!! Thanks for taking me along!!
Looking forward to seeing more!!
Warm Hugs~
Julie
P.S. Your mom's penny rugs are absolutely beautiful!!