Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Gifts that I have to share...

"Sledding in Connecticut" abbreviated version of a Notforgotten Farm design.


 I was so fortunate to receive so many lovely gifts this Christmas. I won't bore you with all of them, but there were a few that I thought you might like to see...


I think the gift from my youngest son will earn the title of most used! :)
I reaaaalllly wanted a long arm stapler and it hasn't disappointed! I've used it on two projects so far and it reached all the way from one side to the other. Once I have everything laid out, I just click, click, click and it is all stapled and ready to travel in no time! I think I'll be going through a lot of staples this year!

My other two gifts arrived as surprises in the mail:


This one came from Georgia from my Bittersweet Sister, Linda!
It's just perfect! Here we all are with Maggie Bonanomi holding a Merry Christmas runner and Linda added Santa hats! Too cute! It's fun and it brings back great memories! Thanks so much Linda!

My final gift to share came from my friend in Ohio, Ella:


Isn't this Baaa Hum Bug sheep too cute?! I am so thrilled to be the recipient of her time and talent :)
Thank you so much Ella!

"Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children, and live in love, as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us, a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God."
~Ephesians 5:1-2

Blessings, Patti

6 comments:

donnacrafts said...

I really like all of your gifts. Have a wonderful 2015!!

Three Sheep Studio said...

Your long arm stapler is the bomb !
Lucky you ;)
Rose

Primitive Stars said...

Wonderful gifts Patty, thanks for sharing. Francine.

Marie said...

Your stapler looks like a great idea - I haven't seen one of these before but I can imagine all of the unnecessary pin pricks that it will help you avoid. No need to draw blood - it's a hobby, after all :).

Prims By The Water said...

Wonderful goodies. I've been seeing staplers being used for wool projects a lot on other blogs. I might have to try it myself. Good idea. Janice

Raymond Homestead said...

Great gifts and I love the stapler idea, that will be so handy as you have already proven!