Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Little Stitches Handwork Club

 
Are you familiar with Notforgotten Farm's "Little Stitches Handwork Club"?
Lori Brechlin has created a club of sweet little projects.
Perfect for stitching on the train/bus/water taxi. Well, at least that is where I stitched it, but you could stitch it anywhere :)
  
 
I hear the next club kit is on its way shortly. So while I had stitched this piece right away, I figured I better put it together before the next kit arrives.

 
I love the wools that came with the kit and am happy with my finish.
Love those quick stitches!
Can't wait to get the next kit Lori! Your creativity never ceases to amaze me!
 
Blessings, Patti

9 comments:

Nan ~ Threadwork Primitives said...

Oh, it's really sweet Patti. I love those quick stitch pieces too :)

cucki said...

Aww so sweet x

Primitive Stars said...

How sweet, love it, Francine.

Kathy L. said...

Love it wish I would have joined.
Kathy

Deborah said...

I have kit and haven't done it yet. Seeing your finish has me ready to get it done. Just beautiful.

Mugwump Woolies said...

Beautiful work!
Robyn

jennifer768 said...

Patti,it is gorgeous!Love it!Hugs,Jen

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

beautiful finish Patti!
~ Lori

marly said...

So sweet. Good things come in small packages!