Thursday, November 15, 2012

Time marches on...

 
 
"Old Mother of the Harvest"
design by The Little Stitcher
 
Can it really be a week since I posted?
Can it really be only one week until Thanksgiving?
 
I have show and tell that I would love to share, just need to find a few moments to do it.
In the meantime, the photo above is one of my latest finishes~ featuring antique handmade trim.
 
"Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful."
~Colossians 3:15
 
Blessings, Patti

13 comments:

Eszter/SubRosa said...

Beautiful finish♥ I love that lace!

Mugwump Woolies said...

Perfect!
Robyn

Giovanna said...

So pretty - love the added lace. Well done.

Pamela said...

Beautiful! The lace is perfect. thanks for sharing.
Pam

Patty C. said...

OMGosh - that is so cute !!!

WoolenSails said...

I really love your piece and the lace you used with it, nice idea.

Debbie

Littlebit said...

What a darling design and finish! I don't believe I have ever seen that one! Love it.

Raymond Homestead said...

Beautiful! Love the lace!

The Wooden Acorn said...

I love your cross stitch work. Always a delightful surprise each time I visit your blog.

Laura Violet said...

I really love it! It's perfect and the lace is so elegant and beautiful *.* Thank you so much for stitched my design :))))
The Little Stitcher

cucki said...

Hi it's me cucki from South Africa
I am your new follower..it is truly a very sweet finish
I love it so much
Lots of love for you
Big hugs cucki x

Roberta said...

Another beautiful piece and the lace is lovely. Hope you had a fun time at the shows last weekend and found some new treasures. Some new kinds of things caught my fancy but I need to read up a little before starting any new collections. ~Roberta

Karmen said...

Wonderful cushion!
Karmen