Wednesday, February 1, 2012

*Welcome February*

February is here!
With a focus on love and heartfelt sentiments...
TDIPT Mercantile is now updated with new offerings by all of the first of the month artists.
Click here to read about my new offerings.


What a difference a year makes...

Last year on this day we were in the midst of an incredible blizzard here in Chicago. Yesterday we had a high of 60 degrees!

"Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. " ~Deuteronomy 6:5
Blessings, Patti

4 comments:

annie said...

Love your hearts!

Friendship Crossing said...

Love all your heart goodies! I just arranged all of mine today.

Tanya

MoonBeam said...

I'm not a red lover, but I must admit that I love seeing all the reds...and pinks...that show up in the form of hearts and other thingsin February. Sweet.

Bobbi

marly said...

Oh do I love what you've done with the hearts.