Thursday, March 12, 2009

You're invited!


to a Birthday Party!

Guess who's turning 2?

It's hard to believe the TDIPT Mercantile is turning 2 yrs old this March, but what a grand 2 years it's been with you!
To celebrate the special occasion, our artisan's are putting their best foot forward during the entire month of March.

Stay tuned for some amazing offerings on the Merc.

Join in the fun and festivities and of course, register for some awesome prizes to be given away! Don't skip a beat - make your way over to the Merc and get registered today!

Sign up for our monthly newsletter; it's full of refreshing news, insider photos, delicious recipes and so much more.

BUT WAIT ... Here's another opportunity for you – Make a purchase anytime during the month of March and you DOUBLE your chances in the drawings!

We want to share the love, so don't miss out on our grand party!

Drawings will be held on March 20th!

Click here to sign up for the TDIPT newsletter!

Click here to see the fabulous Birthday Party prizes!
Don't wait and don't hesitate!

If you still have time, stop by my TDIPT page here for more information on these offerings...

Finally, I had to share a few finishes. Some new needlework necessities - a needlebook and pinkeep with designs by Tanya of The Sampler Girl and a scissor fob of an old Prairie Schooler design.

I had to have some new needlework tools for my exciting weekend! This weekend I'll be taking classes with Tina and Teri of Shepherd's Bush! Woohoo! I can't wait and will be excited to share the experience with you next week!

Blessings, Patti

3 comments:

Nancy said...

I love all your shamrock finishes! Enjoy your weekend with Shepherd's Bush. So exciting!

Sara said...

I love shamrocks, and I love your finishes! Happy S.Patrick's Day!!!

Suzanne said...

Oh Patti! I love the new stitcheries!
Those are beautiful!
Enjoy your weekend away!