Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Garden update


The past few weeks the garden has been growing like crazy! Raspberry season arrived right on time on the 4th of July. Not as productive as the strawberries, but enough for each of us to enjoy some.

The sugar snap peas should produce more than ever...


even the flowers are pretty...
I just love to add them to salads.

The pumpkins are starting well...It's hard to get the perspective, but these leaves are huge! First I was searching for flower buds:


Once they opened they were hard to miss! They are as huge as the leaves!

Don't you just love the curlique tendrils? (Must be the winding vine lover in me :-) )


Next I started searching for baby pumpkins and found one today!

How does your garden grow?

"A happy life must be to a great extent a quiet life, for it is only in an atmosphere of quiet that true joy dare live." - Bertrand Russell

Blessings, Patti

2 comments:

SweetAnnee said...

I'm loving the looks of it all
great pics, wonderful berries..I
love the look of raspberries!!
and the pumpkin vine is so awesome

Suzanne said...

Yummy! Our "crop" only yielded a few berries this year. Yours look scrumptious!